המשחק הקרוב: פנאתינייקוס נגד מכבי Playtika ת"א, 25 באפריל, חמישי, 21:15

פיינל פור: מכבי נגד ריאל מדריד - שישי, 22:00, ערוץ 10

פורום האוהדים של מכבי תל-אביב בכדורסל

המנהלים: jol9, Holiday_Armadillo, rc4991

Re: פיינל פור: מכבי נגד ריאל מדריד - שישי, 22:00, ערוץ 10

הודעהעל ידי החציל האצטקי » 07 מאי 2011, 17:07

eze kef po, lo normali...
the streets are fully yellow, hebrew is everywhere. the palao sant jordi is amazing, really pretty, well built and organized gym. after a long, long flight (7 hours, via larnaca) we got here, dropped our bags in the hotel, had a quick lunch and went to the gym. the atmosphere is so amazing, maccabi fans are fantastic as always and even more. the first game was pretty boring, not anything to write home about, but our game was GREAT. guy, jeremy, sofo and mainly chucky had big performances. eidson didnt surprise me, i had a good feeling hes going to be great, after he began scoring big numbers in the league (who said that Natanya, Haifa and Ashkelon arent a good training for us¿). now, after a long night and pretty short day we are all waiting for tomorrows games and to bring you guys in Israel the cup.

ps, Adriana Lima (Marko Jarics wife) sat 2 rows behind me, and with that kind of luck- i am damn sure were going to bring in the trophy!
סמל אישי של המשתמש
החציל האצטקי
חבר כבוד

הודעות: 14941
הצטרף: 07 אפריל 2011, 13:59

הודעהעל ידי jol9 » 07 מאי 2011, 17:33

החציל האצטקי כתב:eze kef po, lo normali...
the streets are fully yellow, hebrew is everywhere. the palao sant jordi is amazing, really pretty, well built and organized gym. after a long, long flight (7 hours, via larnaca) we got here, dropped our bags in the hotel, had a quick lunch and went to the gym. the atmosphere is so amazing, maccabi fans are fantastic as always and even more. the first game was pretty boring, not anything to write home about, but our game was GREAT. guy, jeremy, sofo and mainly chucky had big performances. eidson didnt surprise me, i had a good feeling hes going to be great, after he began scoring big numbers in the league (who said that Natanya, Haifa and Ashkelon arent a good training for us¿). now, after a long night and pretty short day we are all waiting for tomorrows games and to bring you guys in Israel the cup.

ps, Adriana Lima (Marko Jarics wife) sat 2 rows behind me, and with that kind of luck- i am damn sure were going to bring in the trophy!

תותח!!!

תהנה ותביא גביע.
:dance3
סמל אישי של המשתמש
jol9
חבר צוות

הודעות: 38457
הצטרף: 05 אפריל 2011, 06:42

הודעהעל ידי Allan Turing » 07 מאי 2011, 17:34

נשמע מדהים.
הייתי בשני פיינל-פורים, ב-2002 וב-2004, אבל זה באמת נשמעת חוויה.
ד"א - אפא הגילויים האנטישמיים שהיו כ"כ אופיניים למשחקי החוץ של מכבי בספרד? לא מרגישים את זה?
סמל אישי של המשתמש
Allan Turing

הודעות: 1863
הצטרף: 05 אפריל 2011, 19:02

הודעהעל ידי החציל האצטקי » 07 מאי 2011, 17:41

By the way, a nice moment that I guess nobody brodcasted on TV-
At one of the breaks between quarters the Euroleague had a shooting contest. Nobody won anything, but the guy from Israel used his 30 seconds to grab an Israeli Flag, show everyone his yellow shirt and make the crowd cheer like crazies. He barely hit the rim, but it was a worth writing about moment.
סמל אישי של המשתמש
החציל האצטקי
חבר כבוד

הודעות: 14941
הצטרף: 07 אפריל 2011, 13:59

הודעהעל ידי misha » 07 מאי 2011, 20:19

החציל האצטקי כתב:ps, Adriana Lima (Marko Jarics wife) sat 2 rows behind me, and with that kind of luck- i am damn sure were going to bring in the trophy!

רק בשביל לראות אותה בלייב היה שווה לנסוע ;)

תהנה מכל רגע :thumbup
תמונה תמונה

"לכל שחקן יש את הגאווה שלו ומה שמביא לי את הגאווה זה לא הדקות או הנקודות אלא הניצחון"
~דריק שארפ~
סמל אישי של המשתמש
misha

הודעות: 4938
הצטרף: 04 אפריל 2011, 21:19

הודעהעל ידי חנו'ש » 07 מאי 2011, 20:28

אורלי כתב:תודה לכלמי שנתן לינק! היה כיףףףףף :D

תודה לך על הSMS.... ;)
תמונה
"להצלחה אבות רבים אך הכישלון יתום הוא".
חנו'ש